Consider these sponsored items
- £13.68Was:£17.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the effects of the Second World War on women's sense of themselves. Using oral history it explores the interaction between cultural representations of men and women in the war, and women's own narratives of their wartime lives.
- Author BiographyPenny Summerfield is Professor of Women's History at Manchester University -- .
- Author(s)Penny Summerfield
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/1998
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.