All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrative manual covers all currently available techniques of upper cervical spine and craniovertebral junction reconstruction. It discusses all the surgical risks and compares them with the outcome of more than 300 surgeries of this region.
- Author BiographyPetr Suchomel is the chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery (Neurocenter) at Liberec Hospital, Liberec, Czech Republic. His main interest is in the whole field of neurosurgery including tumors of central nervous system, vascular neurosurgery; special interest in surgery of spine and spinal cord. He has received a number of distinguished awards and was president of the European Spine Society in 2003.
- Author(s)Ondrej Choutka,Petr Suchomel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/12/2010
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight881 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.