All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide to each stage of an oral history interview tackles not just the practicalities of process, but also the varied ethical, legal, and philosophical questions that can arise.
- Author BiographyValerie Raleigh Yow, an independent scholar in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, received her MA and PhD in history from the University of Wisconsin. She has been book review editor for the Oral History Review, a member of the governing council of the Oral History Association, and faculty at both the University of Rhode Island and Northern Illinois University, DeKalb. Yow is a strong advocate for strengthening the Oral History Association's contacts with its international counterparts and is a leader in emphasizing an interdisciplinary approach to oral history research.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2005.
- Author(s)Valerie Raleigh Yow
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.