Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes material on using the internet, an examination of the interactions between oral history and memory processes, and analysis of testimony and the interpretation of meanings in different contexts. This title is suitable for researchers and students in a variety of disciplines including history, sociology, anthropology and education.
- Author BiographyValerie Raleigh Yow received her M.A. and Ph.D. in history from the University of Wisconsin, and is the book review editor for the Oral History Review. She has been Associate Director of the State Oral History Project in Rhode island, a member of the history department at the University of Rhode island, and a faculty member at Northern Illinois University, DeKalb. She has served as a consultant on numerous oral history projects and delivered papers at annual conferences of the Oral History Association and the American Association for the History of Medicine. She is an independent scholar living in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, where she researches and writes histories and conducts a private practice in psychotherapy.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2005.
- Author(s)Valerie Raleigh Yow
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Weight562 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.