All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a century and a half the real story of Scotland's connections to transatlantic slavery has been lost to history and shrouded in myth. There was even denial that the Scots had any significant involvement in slavery. The volume systematically peels away the mythology and radically revises the traditional picture.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: T. M. Devine is Sir William Fraser Professor Emeritus of Scottish History and Palaeography at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note3 illustrations, 8 tables, 2 line drawings, all in black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byT. Devine
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.