All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of essays exploring catholic and Catholic perspectives on American law - catholic in their claims of universal truths, and Catholic in their grounding in the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Author BiographyMichael Scaperlanda, the Edwards Family Chair in Law at the University of Oklahoma College of Law, is author or editor of numerous works including The Journey: A Guide for the Modern Pilgrim and Immigration and Constitutional Law. Theresa Collett, professor of law at the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis.
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Scaperlanda,Teresa S. Collett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.