All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores aspects of William H. Poteat's philosophical anthropology, which proposes a post-critical alternative to the prevailing dualistic conception of the person and opens a path to recovery of the pre-reflective ontological ground of the person where our personhood can be recovered and re-appropriated.
- Author BiographyDale W. Cannon is professor emeritus of philosophy and religious studies at Western Oregon University. Ronald L. Hall is professor of philosophy at Stetson University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight481 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDale W. Cannon,Ronald L. Hall
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £5.40Trending at £5.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.18
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.