All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecovery Stories is a collection of first-hand accounts by people in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. Invaluable for those looking to find new, addiction-free ways to live, it contains insights into the lives of real people who hit 'rock bottom' but came back again.
- Author BiographyKate Jopling has spent 15 years working in public policy, campaigning or communications roles, initially as a House of Commons researcher, later in senior positions with Catch 22, Help the Aged and the Campaign to End Loneliness where she was director. She has also worked in the Social Exclusion Unit. She has won various awards, including in 2008 when at the Women in Public Life Awards MPs and peers voted her Public Affairs Achiever of the Year. She is now a consultant who spends her time giving people a voice by researching and writing on a wide range of social issues. Mitch Winehouse and members of his family founded The Amy Winehouse Foundation which works to prevent the effects of drug and alcohol misuse on young people. It also aims to support, inform and inspire vulnerable and disadvantaged young people to help them reach their full potential.
- Author(s)Kate Jopling
- PublisherWaterside Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWinchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWaterside Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.75Trending at £11.16
- £12.86Trending at £13.43
- £8.99Trending at £9.91
- £8.41Trending at £10.84
- £10.30Trending at £15.26
- £13.36Trending at £13.53
- £9.55Trending at £11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.