All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of Medical Journalists' Association Specialist Readership Award 2010 Recovery is widely endorsed as a guiding principle of mental health policy. Recovery brings new rules for services, e.g. user involvement and person-centred care, as well as new tools for clinical collaborations, e.g.
- Author BiographyMichaela Amering is well-known for her work on quality of life and recovery in severe mental disorders. Margit Schmolke is a psychological psychotherapist in private practice and a lecturer, training analyst and supervisor at the German Academy for Psychoanalysis in Munich, Germany. Her special fields are the protective factors and resilience in persons with severe psychiatric disorders and psychotherapy of psychosis. Currently she is member the board of directors of the German Society of Group Dynamics and Group Psychotherapy and member of the WPA Section on Preventive Psychiatry.
- Author(s)Margit Schmolke,Michaela Amering
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleWorld Psychiatric Association
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight628 g
- Width176 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.