All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are more opportunities than ever for employment in recreational sport, which means the need to prepare students with a solid foundation has never been more critical. This book provides a contemporary perspective on the subject, offering a picture of recreational sport management for people in, or entering, all sectors of the industry.
- Author BiographyRobert Barcelona is an associate professor in the University of New Hampshire's department of recreation management and policy. Mary Sara Wells is an associate professor in the University of Utah's department of parks, recreation and tourism. Skye Arthur-Banning is an associate professor at Clemson University in the department of parks, recreation and tourism management.
- Author(s)Mary Sara Wells,Robert J. Barcelona,Skye Arthur-Banning
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note76 photographs, 27 illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.