All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the key areas of recruitment and retention, from new techniques for expanding your search and finding candidates for hard-to-fill jobs to making the best hiring decision and retaining your high-performance talent pool. This title also includes examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful talent managers.
- Author BiographyFLORENCE STONE has written for a variety of publications and web sites, including headhunter.com and amanet.org, the web site of the American Management Association. She is author of several books, including The High--Value Manager and Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring.
- Author(s)Florence M. Stone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width124 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.