Recruiting on the Web: Smart Strategies for Finding the Perfect Candidate by Mike Foster (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
- £7.36+ £3.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to create a recruiting strategy and system that will slash costs, streamline your hiring process, and attract top talent. This book helps to discover the tactics for posting job openings online, how to search through millions of resumes, and ways to advertise and search in Web communities and forums.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Foster, author of Recruiting on the Web, is the founder and CEO of AIRS (Advanced Internet Recruitment Strategies), the largest Internet recruitment training company worldwide, and originator of many of the most successful Web recruiting techniques in use today. Since 1997, AIRS has trained more than 30,000 recruiting professionals (from small organizations, to over 60% of the Fortune 500 companies) craft their Internet recruiting strategies.
- Author(s)Mike Foster
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight392 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.