CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.55
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £35.43Trending at £41.39
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
About this product
- Author(s)J. S. Rohl
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/1984
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCambridge Computer Science Texts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface; 1. Introduction to recursion; 2. Recursion with linked-linear lists; 3. Recursion with binary trees; 4. Binary recursion without trees; 5. Double recursion, mutual recursion, recursive calls; 6. Recursion with n-ary trees and graphs; 7. Simulating nested loops; 8. The elimination of recursion; Further reading and references; Index of procedures.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.