All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the basic methods of recursive analysis, covers stochastic dynamic programming, and presents two fundamental theorems of welfare economics.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Lucas, Jr., is John Dewey Distinguished Service Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago. In 1995, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics.
- Author(s)Edward C. Prescott,Nancy L. Stokey,Robert E. Lucas
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1989
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note27 line illustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.