Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £5.98Trending at £6.64
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.72
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook explains the process of recycling from start to finish. It focuses on paper, glass, aluminium, cans, plastic and polystyrene and describes what happens to each of them when they are recycled into new products. It also shows children how they can be involved in recycling.
- Author BiographyGail Gibbons has written and illustrated more than one hundred informational books for children. A talented writer who turns fact into entertainment, she has traveled across the country to research topics as diverse as deep-sea submersibles, the largest tree in the world, and more. Gail Gibbons divides her time between a cottage on Matinicus Island off the coast of Maine and a farmhouse in Vermont surrounded by sugar maple trees.
- Author(s)Gail Gibbons
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication24/06/1996
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date13/08/1997
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.