Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAs our consumption of 'renewable' bioenergy increases, so does the production of its associated waste product, 'biomass ash'. This book presents a number of options for recycling this ash, from using it as fertilizer to making it an ingredient of bricks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrigitte A. Knapp,Heribert Insam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.