All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to know how to destroy a tank? Derail a train? Fell a tree? Break up a gun? Damage telephone wires? Destroy a bridge? Go back in time and become a partisan preparing for Nazi invasion with this original guerilla warfare manual produced for Russian civilians in 1943.
- Author BiographyDr Lester W. Grau is a retired US Army infantry officer who fought in South Vietnam and who served as a Russian-speaking Soviet Foreign Area Officer during the Cold War. Les served in a variety of command and staff positions with postings in Germany, the Netherlands, South Korea and Moscow. He is the author of six books on Afghanistan, a book on Chechnya, mountain combat and Soviet partisan combat. In addition, he has published over two hundred articles on Soviet and Russian tactics, Afghanistan, urban combat and geopolitical topics. He has been a frequent visitor to Central and Southern Asia and was a CENTCOM Fellow. He currently is a Senior Analyst at the Foreign Military Studies Office in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas where he researches foreign understandings of contemporary and future geopolitical issues.
- Author(s)Lester W. Grau,Michael A. Gress
- PublisherCasemate Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHavertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasemate Books
- Content NoteFully illustrated throughout
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated and revised ed
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.