Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge/Canada Blanch Studies on Contemporary Spain
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAngel Smith
- Author BiographyAngel Smith is Lecturer in Modern Spanish History at the Department of Spanish and Portuguese, University of Leeds. He has published widely on Catalan and Spanish labour, and on nationalism and national identity in Spain. His books include An Historical Dictionary of Spain (1996), Nationalism and the Nation in the Iberian Peninsula (1996) (co-edited with Clare Mar-Molinero), The Crisis of 1898: Colonial Redistribution and Nationalist Mobilization (1999) (co-edited with Emma Davila-Cox), and Nationalism, Labour and Ethnicity (1999) (co-edited with Stefan Berger). At present he is completing a history of labour and anarchism in Catalonia between 1898 and 1923.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.