All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.25
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.91
- £9.53Trending at £14.92
- £7.60Trending at £9.94
- £18.98Trending at £29.86
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionRed Coat Dreaming tells the story of the affectionate relationship between colonial Australia and the British army.
- Author BiographyCraig Wilcox is a historian who lives and writes in Sydney, Australia's oldest city. He studied under Beverley Kingston and K. S. Inglis, has had fellowships at the National Museum of Australia and the Menzies Centre for Australian Studies in London, and has worked at the Australian War Memorial. His books include Australia's Boer War (2002) and his professional interests lie in the intersection of war, art and literature, and in good writing.
- Author(s)Craig Wilcox
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.