All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis is tropical Africa's first Red Data book for plants, documenting 815 species in Cameroon as being threatened using IUCN global assessments.
- Author BiographyJean-Michel Onana is based at the IRAD-National Herbarium of Cameroon. Martin Cheek is a botanist in the Wet Tropics of Africa Team, based at the Herbarium, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Martin Cheek is a botanist in the Wet Tropics of Africa Team, based at the Herbarium, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- Author(s)Jean-Michel Onana,Martin Cheek
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content Note900 Maps; 24 Line drawings, color; 180 Illustrations, color
- Weight1520 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.