Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.55Trending at £9.00
About this product
- DescriptionRed Eagle's extraordinary book deals directly with Native American experience of the Vietnam war and offers a healing and redemptive force in the face of violence and its aftermath.
- Author BiographyPhilip H. Red Eagle was born in Tacoma, Washington in 1945 and moved to Sitka, Alaska, when he was 14 years old. He received his high school diploma from Sitka Senior High School on 18 May 1963. He was in and out of college for four years, finally enlisting in 1967. After one WesPac tour on the USS Somers, DDG-34 in 1969-70, he made his next tour In-Country as a riverboat mechanic from August 1970 to January 1972. It is the observations and feelings from this tour that make up the background of his short stories. Red Earth is his first effort.
- Author(s)Philip H. Red Eagle
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight173 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.