All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRed Hen works hard to dig, plant, cut and mill the grain while the other animals refuse to help. Will they wish they hadn't been so lazy when Red Hen has finished making her big jam buns? This beautifully illustrated retelling of the traditional tale is written by well-known author Pippa Goodhart.
- Author BiographySeries Editor, Kay Hiatt has been an English Advisor, Headteacher, Ofsted Inspector, manager of the National Literacy Strategy and project leader of a PSA for Raising Standards in Literacy at Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. She is a consultant for the Basic Skills Agency and most recently a freelance Literacy consultant and author of many books and articles.
- Author(s)Pippa Goodhart
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics Progress
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Series Edited byKay Hiatt
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £6.00
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.