All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the origins of the red-shirt protest, focusing on the unique voices, stories, and motives of those who participated in the movement
- Author BiographyClaudio Sopranzetti is a doctoral student in the Department of Social Anthropology at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Claudio Sopranzetti
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Note61 illus.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.