Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.02+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionJanet Charman is one of New Zealand's most uncompromising women poets. This, her second collection of poetry, examines the less sentimental aspects of motherhood and the harsher realities of the battle of the sexes.
- Author(s)Janet Charman
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Weight100 g
- Width157 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.