Red November: Inside the Secret U.S.-Soviet Submarine War by W. Craig Reed (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
- £2.83+ £2.98 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £15.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPulls back the curtain on the secret aspects of America's Cold War with the Soviet Union: the underwater battles and espionage operations that brought the world to the brink of nuclear warfare numerous times. This book sheds light on the harrowing missions conducted during the Cold War.
- Author BiographyBorn into a Navy family on the island of Guam, W. Craig Reed served as a U.S. Navy diver, submarine weapons technician, and special operations photographer deployed on nuclear fast-attack submarines. He lives in Silicon Valley, California.
- Author(s)W. Craig Reed
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight322 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.