All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1959, Liverpool Football Club were in the Second Division. Liverpool Football Club had never won the FA Cup. Fifteen seasons later, Liverpool Football Club had won three League titles, two FA Cups and the UEFA Cup. Their manager was Bill Shankly. This title tells the story of the rise of Liverpool Football Club and Bill Shankly.
- Author BiographyDavid Peace - named in 2003 as one of Granta's Best of Young British Novelists - was born and brought up in Yorkshire. He is the author of the Red Riding Quartet (Nineteen Seventy Four, Nineteen Seventy Seven, Nineteen Eighty and Nineteen Eighty Three) which has been adapted into a three part Channel 4 series that aired in Spring 2009, GB84 which was awarded the James Tait Black Memorial Award, and The Damned Utd, the film version of which (adapted by Peter Morgan and starring Michael Sheen) was released in Spring 2009. Tokyo Year Zero, the first part of his acclaimed Tokyo Trilogy, was published in 2007, and the second part, Occupied City, in 2009.
- PrizesShort-listed for Goldsmiths Prize 2013.
- Author(s)David Peace
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.65Trending at £4.89
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.58Trending at £4.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £4.69Trending at £6.84
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.