All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work demonstrates the importance of understanding premodern theories about sex, gender, and humanity when discussing biblical and traditional theological perspectives on these themes.
- Author BiographyProfessor Adrian Thatcher is Honorary Professor in the Department of Theology and Religion at the University of Exeter. He was formerly Professorial Research Fellow at the University of Exeter (2004-2011), and Professor of Applied Theology at the University of St. Mark and John, Plymouth (1995-2004). His publications include Making Sense of Sex (SPCK, 2012), God, Sex, and Gender (Wiley Blackwell, 2011), and The Savage Text: The Uses and Abuses of the Bible (Wiley Blackwell, 2008). He is also the editor of The Oxford Handbook of Theology, Sexuality, and Gender (2014).
- Author(s)Professor Adrian Thatcher
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width142 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.