CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging study of the development of the concept of literature and authorship in late Elizabethan culture.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Brown was a lecturer at Lincoln College, Oxford and Fellow and Director of Studies in English at Queens' College, Cambridge. She has lectured at universities in Greece, Switzerland, Poland and the United States, and has published essays on Marlowe, Spenser, Queen Elizabeth I, Renaissance embroidery, and teaching the epyllion.
- Author(s)Ms Georgia Brown
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.