All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book, Jonathan Neufield asserts that teacher development should remain the primary medium for school improvement. It aims to reinvigorate research into teacher development by focusing attention on theoretical areas that have been implied but not fully developed.
- Author BiographyJonathan Neufeld is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education at Brock University, Canada.
- Author(s)Jonathan Neufeld
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.