CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide for all sizes of libraries, this book guides you through the entire process of effectively redesigning your library's website-from evaluating your current site and understanding user needs, to creating a budget, through to launching and maintaining your updated site.
- Author BiographyStacy Ann Wittmann, MLIS, is library director of the Eisenhower Public Library District in Harwood Heights, IL. Julianne T. Stam, MLIS, is the marketing specialist at the Eisenhower Public Library District in Harwood Heights, IL.
- Author(s)Julianne Terese Stam,Stacy Ann Wittmann
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.