All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.34Trending at £16.89
- £12.28Trending at £14.95
- £4.95Trending at £8.90
- £7.94Trending at £10.98
- £15.56Trending at £20.99
- £24.80Trending at £42.93
- £17.74Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a treasury of New Jersey stories that celebrate the unique heritage and importance of the Garden State. Russell Roberts has scoured New Jersey, from High Point to Cape May, to bring readers a delightful potpourri of facts, essays, lists, photos, stories, and legends about New Jersey.
- Author BiographyRussell Roberts is a freelance writer who has lived in New Jersey all his life and now resides in Bordentown. He is the coauthor of Down the Jersey Shore (Rutgers University Press) and many other books for adults and children.
- Author(s)Russell Roberts
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRivergate Regionals Collection
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementRevised Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.