All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.07
- £12.53Trending at £14.77
- £29.49Trending at £36.84
- £6.56Trending at £8.99
- £6.26Trending at £6.49
- £6.14Trending at £7.96
- £11.37Trending at £21.76
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a collection of essays and responses that is the result of an ecumenical conference on the Eucharist organized under Catholic auspices, at the University of Dallas. The essays, along with responses, explore the theme of the sacrifice of the Eucharist across the disciplines of biblical studies, historical theology, and systematic theology.
- Author BiographyFr. Roch Kereszty, a member of the Cistercian Abbey Our Lady of Dallas, holds a doctorate in theology from the Benedictine Athenaeum Sant'Anselmo in Rome. Besides being novice master of the Abbey and head of the theology department of the Cistercian Preparatory School, he is adjunct professor of theology in the Graduate School of the University of Dallas. He is the author or co-author of eight books in English and Hungarian and has published numerous articles in three languages.
- Author(s)Roch A. Kereszty
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.