Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts the task of reintegrating Reformed Protestant theology with natural law by appealing to Reformation-era theologians such as John Calvin, Peter Martyr Vermigli and others who refined the traditional understanding of this key doctrine. This book asks Christian ethicists, theologians and laypersons to take another look at this vital element.
- Author BiographyStephen J Grabill is a research scholar in theology at The Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty and the inaugural editor of the Journal of Markets and Morality. While this is his first book as a solo author, he was a contributing author for Beyond Self-Interest.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Grabill
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.