Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £6.25Trending at £6.32
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a broad theoretical understanding of local government boundary reform and informs the wider scholarly discussion and debate regarding institutional change, state structures, and the areal jurisdiction of local governments.
- Author BiographyJohn Meligrana is an assistant professor in the School of Urban and Regional Planning at Queen's University.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2005
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note15 maps
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn Meligrana
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.