All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection - the first of its kind - uses the framework of communication in order to understand the underlying dimensions of health disparities and the communicative processes, policies, methodologies, and messages that are deployed with the goal of increasing access, improving quality, and addressing the underlying causes.
- Author BiographyMohan J. Dutta (PhD, University of Minnesota) is Professor and Head of the Department of Communications and New Media and Founding Director of the Center for Culture-Centered Approach to Research Evaluation at the National University of Singapore. He has been awarded the Lewis Donohew Award for research excellence in health communication and the University Scholar Award for research productivity from Purdue University. Gary L. Kreps (PhD, University of Southern California) is a University Distinguished Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication at George Mason University where he directs the Center for Health and Risk Communication. His research, reported in more than 350 books and articles, has received broad recognition, including the ICA/NCA Outstanding Health Communication Scholar Award and the ECA Centennial Health Communication Scholar Award.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleHealth Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byGary L. Kreps,Mohan J. Dutta
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.75Trending at £18.92
- £15.47Trending at £16.96
- £4.18Trending at £4.44
- £7.21Trending at £8.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.99
- £4.18Trending at £4.98
- £10.33Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.