CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to help answer the questions arising from managing an important project. Drawing on examples from a variety of business activities, the book proposes a systematic approach to dealing with risk.
- Author BiographyHaving worked in a variety of industries, as technical writer, project manager and planner, Ralph L Kliem is now a corporate auditor in a large US company. He is author or co-author of numerous books on management, and writes and lectures widely on managerial topics. Irwin S Ludin has held a range of different posts in the private and public sector, including consultant, engineer, proposal administrator, systems analyst and college lecturer. He has written many articles on management and is co-author, with Ralph Kliem, of The People Side of Project Management, The Noah Project and Stand and Deliver, all published by Gower.
- Author(s)Irwin S. Ludin,Ralph L. Kliem
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/1997
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteglossary, index, appendix, figures
- Weight579 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.