CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a new model of reduplication, a phenomenon whereby languages use repetition to create new words.
- Author BiographySharon Inkelas is Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics, University of California at Berkeley. Cheryl Zoll is Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics and Philosophy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Cheryl Zoll,Sharon Inkelas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number106
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.