All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionBack by popular demand! Combine simple embroidery stitches, red embroidery floss plus red and white fabrics, and soon you will have created the sweet designs in this book.
- Author BiographyPearl Louise Krush loves to design projects that make people smile. She is a designer, quilt shop owner, wife, mother and grandmother and enjoys all parts of her life. One of her very favourite sayings has always been Happiness is Homemade . Her home and shop are in Rapid City, S.D.
- Author(s)Pearl Louise Krush
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication14/11/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note76 colour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ann-mariwhit-030 Jun, 2017by
This book was exactly what I was looking for, the designs were adaptable to whatever project I may want to use them for but the ideas in the book were really good too.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- judyduthie04 Oct, 2012by
A good handbook with some interesting designs to suit everyone.
I was planning a wedding sampler which I wanted to do in redwork. I didn't find anything in this book to suit but I did find lots of useful and interesting designs. It's well laid out with clear instructions. I would say this is a nice, general guide to redwork, suitable for beginner or someone with a little experience.