Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.78+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines a watercolourist's gift for the spontaneous evocation of a scene with a very different gift for formal elegy. This title includes individual poems about friends, the English landscape, the Welsh borders and human mortality, and there are four substantial sequences including Poem for the Time of Day .
- Author BiographyPeter Levi, who died in 2000, was elected Professor of Poetry at Oxford University in 1984. Until 1977 he was a Jesuit priest. He was a classicist whose writing includes three uncategorizable books - on modern Greece, Afghanistan, and the English landscape - as well as translations, critical and scholarly works, and a thriller. But he was first and foremost a poet.
- Author(s)Peter Levi
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnvil Press Poetry
- Weight163 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.