All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reeds Crew Handbook equips new and aspiring crew with all the essential knowledge they need to undertake the tasks traditionally handled by crew aboard any size of yacht. It is the ideal primer or aide-memoire for anyone going on a flotilla or charter holiday, or sailing aboard a friend's yacht for the weekend.
- Author BiographyA Cambridge-educated engineer, Bill Johnson swapped his career for long distance sailing. He stopped logging miles sailed somewhere around 50,000. A sailing instructor for ten years, focusing on the RYA courses from beginner to Yachtmaster level, Bill's strength is in explaining tricky subjects in a clear engaging way.
- Author(s)Bill Johnson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Reed Publications
- Content NoteColour diagrams throughout
- Weight155 g
- Width100 mm
- Height160 mm
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £26.36Trending at £28.49
- £10.82Trending at £11.26
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £20.58Trending at £30.00
- £11.13Trending at £14.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.