All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA quick and accurate distance reference guide between five hundred regularly used ports around the world, including major turning points and a new transatlantic distance table.
- Author BiographyMiranda Delmar-Morgan has sailed for most of her life, professionally for ten years. She currently sails in European waters both in a professional capacity, and cruising on her own boat. She is also a regular contributor to Yachting Monthly.
- Author(s)Miranda Delmar-Morgan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteArea world map
- Weight436 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.