Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Fishwick,Perrin Towler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- Series TitleReed's Almanac
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Out-of-print date23/07/2016
- Content NoteFull colour harbour charts and diagrams throughout
- Weight2538 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe print version includes: 700 chartlets, Harbour facilities, Tide tables and streams, 7,500 waypoints, International codes and flags, Weather, Distance tables, Passage advice, Area planning charts, Rules of the road, Radio information, Communications, Safety, Mayday and distress procedures, and Documentation and Customs.
Most relevant reviews
- antony342716 Feb, 2017by
Ideal for practice navigation exercises.
Last year's Reeds Almanac at a substantial discount to the current issue. Ideal for practicing navigation at home, and can be supplemented with current tidal information from apps or online.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- robertatlast26 Apr, 2016by
You know what it is or you wouldn't be looking for it.
If you are looking for the Reeds nautical almanac then you know what it's about and your choice will just come down to price. Full of useful information I wouldn't cast off without one.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New