All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-sized aide-memoire will equip sailors (and other outdoors people) with the knowledge to read and predict the weather.
- Author BiographyFrank Singleton spent his working life in the UK Meteorological Office as a senior forecaster in the Central Forecast Office where he was also involved in research. He and his wife raced Firefly dinghies for many years before becoming cruising sailors. He has logged over 41,000 miles, mostly as a skipper and nearly half in their current yacht, a Hallberg Rassy 34. He has sailed in the English Channel, the Bay of Biscay and for 10 years, the Mediterranean. Frank's Weather Site for Sailors (http://weather.mailasail.com/Franks-Weather) is known worldwide as an extensive, informed and informative resource for all sea goers. He has given many lectures to sailors especially for the Cruising Association and the Royal Yachting Association.
- Author(s)Alison Noice,Frank Singleton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Reed Publications
- Content NoteColour diagrams and photos throughout
- Weight143 g
- Width100 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.