CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £5.67Trending at £7.34
- £9.12Trending at £11.96
- £10.79Trending at £13.56
- £17.11Trending at £19.87
- £7.21Trending at £8.21
- £3.79Trending at £6.41
- £8.91Trending at £12.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis title concerns the inshore fish fauna of New Caledonia, the Loyalty Islands, Kiribati, Tuvalu, Fiji, the Wallis Islands, Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa, the Tokelau Islands, Phoenix Islands, Cook Islands, Austral Islands, Rapa, the Society Islands, Tuamoto, the Marquesas and the Pitcairn Islands.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Randall, the foremost authority on coral reef fishes of the world, is ichthyologist emeritus at the Bishop Museum, Honolulu.
- Author(s)John E. Randall
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note2018 colour illustrations
- Weight3125 g
- Width226 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.