All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a data book for atomic physicists. It summarizes all important basic data in atomic physics. Numerical data are given for atoms, atomic processes and atomic systems along with basic concepts and simple models for atomic physics of this area.
- Author(s)Boris M. Smirnov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note75 Tables, black and white; 95 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 176 p. 95 illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.