All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £10.49
- £34.99Trending at £52.95
- £35.89Trending at £47.16
- £41.64Trending at £68.74
- £10.76Trending at £13.78
- £8.40Trending at £10.97
- £15.91Trending at £20.13
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to defend the revolution in philosophy led by Saul Kripke, Hilary Putnam, and David Kaplan against attack from those wishing to revive descriptivism in the philosophy of language, internalism in the philosophy of mind, and conceptualism in the foundations of modality.
- Author BiographyScott Soames, formerly Professor of Philosophy at Princeton University, is now Professor of Philosophy at the University of Southern California. He is the author of Philosophical Analysis in the Twentieth Century, Volumes 1 and 2 (Princeton), Beyond Rigidity , and Understanding Truth .
- Author(s)Scott Soames
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.