All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionRefiguring Critical Theory offers some thoughts about the nature of democracy and the possibilities of individual and collective self-determination. The text traces theories of the relationship between being and consciousness from Marx through Lukacs and the Frankfurt School to Habermas' recent work The Theory of Communicative Action.
- Author BiographyJ. Craig Hanks is Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Southwest Texas State University.
- Author(s)J. Craig Hanks
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width137 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.