Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.71
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionWoloson's work offers a vivid account of this social transformation-along with the emergence of consumer culture in America.
- Author BiographyWendy A. Woloson is bibliographer for the program in Early American Economy and Society and acting curator of printed books at the Library Company of Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Wendy A. Woloson
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2002
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Line drawings, black and white; 35 Halftones, black and white
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.