All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
About this product
- DescriptionA self-contained graduate textbook introducing the basic theory of Coxeter groups.
- Author BiographyJames E. Humphreys was born in Erie, Pennsylvania, and received his A.B. from Oberlin College, 1961, and his Ph.D. from Yale University, 1966. He has taught at the University of Oregon, Courant Institute (NYU), and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst (now retired). He visits IAS Princeton, Rutgers. He is the author of several graduate texts and monographs.
- Author(s)James E. Humphreys
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.29
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notemany line drawings
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byB. Bollobas,W. Fulton,A. Katok,F. Kirwan,P. Sarnak,B. Simon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.