All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new book, leading figures Beverly Haarhoff and Richard Thwaites outline the rationale for a focus on self-reflective practice in CBT, before offering practical and accessible guidelines demonstrating how this can be achieved in training and practice.
- Author BiographyBeverley Haarhoff is Senior Lecturer in the School of Psychology at Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand. Richard Thwaites is Clinical Director for First Step, Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
- Author(s)Beverly Haarhoff,Richard Thwaites
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.